Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Finley!!

Today my little Precious Puppy Pot Pie turns 2. I guess that means he is 14 in canine years, but to me, he is still a baby.

This is Fin playing ball in the backyard...the way the wind caught his fur as he ran made him look hilarious.


I love when he does this becaues it looks like he is tending bar. Look at that little skin roll above his tail....oh I could just die from the cuteness!
With one of his favorite toys. He is the master of playing catch.Trying to make time with a cougar statue he took a shine to.Speaking of taking a shine.....he fell madly in love with my friend Emily. I mean come on, she is cute as a button and charming to boot- seriously-look at her camo hat. Em and Finley slow danced then went for Indian food and I was totally left out in the cold.
He is never happier than on a walk.Being precious can really make you tired.
I am going to work on my Alphabet movie meme survey from my friend Pat this weekend, and in keeping with movies, I am going to see Dirty Dancing --The Musical this weekend also. It should be interesting. If the musical is anything like the movie, I will be over the moon and saying every line.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIN-A-LOOOOOO!
(all photos property of MonkeyPosh LLC)

10 Comments:

Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

You've got one adorable little teenager there. Happy Birthday Finley!

7:44 AM  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Happy Birthday, Finley, you adorable puppy!

Hugs and love!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh your Finley is so cute. That is too funny about the bartending. That is exactly what it looks like. I bet he can make a mean Manhattan, which reminds me.........when are you coming to New York?
Happy Birthday Mr. Finley!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthdy Dear Finley!

1:31 PM  
Blogger EMILY said...

I flippin' love that Finley. But I love you too. I would never take him to Indian food without you. Slow dancing, now that's another question. Those photos are seriously the best on the PLANET. The first one ought to be on the cover of Dog Vanity Fair! Please kiss him square on his handsome cupid face.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Finley! He's a handsome one!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday to the Finster! Give the little puff man a hug for me.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear Finley
Happy Birthday do you.

He is handsome like the Cesar dog food pup.

4:15 PM  
Blogger MISS S said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHFAY from Auntie S~Love!!!!

As you can see have not made it on here in a while. I am so bad and that is what I get it for missing such a special day.

XOXO

1:44 PM  
Blogger EMILY said...

I come here (to Monkeyposh) to see my McFinley and get happy.

<3,
b

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home